December 16, 2010

life again. Nothing that changes alters.

It has been a second.

Honestly I have been writing (thank god) but not here. I write in my journal. It is a journal in the old sense. I say what happens around me flavored by nothing more then my own perception. Honestly that is a flawed perception, but I don't try to say I am not objective in the sense that I am only one observer in the world. I am my own opinion, that is all I have to offer. I am not a journalist, I am not a voice that commands millions, thousands, hundreds, or even a "devoted following of peers" but I know that the people I talk to, in all walks of life, agree that what I have to say may be valid today. Pay attention to the dates I am going to post, because many of the things I am about to say have come from the things I have observed over the course of the last year or so. Enjoy, comments are appreciated and welcome.