June 7, 2011

goodbye facebook

I just deleted my facebook, as in it will be really gone in 14days from today as long as I don't log in. I don't intend to log in...

I feel like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders. I feel like there isn't anything I need to check, or be updated on. I realized just exactly how integrated it was in my life when I was going through and deleting cookies, saved passwords (I encrypt my HDD so I feel more safe with that...) from my phone, tow browsers in Linux Mint, two browsers in Windows 7 (keep it for the games and tech support of others) and off my microwave (gotta love Linux). I feel free. Granted I will lose out on 231 peoples lives, but I have a phone, with google I have gtalk, skype, and my new friend Twitter (cfoulge). Love it and I look forward to hitting this blog up more and twitter.

Then again I might just ride this wave of euphoria all the way and delete everything. This is my first step to simplifying my life. Now all I have to do is keep up the good feelings.

No comments: